The ArcWorld CS is a welding standard cell and integrates a successful series of affordable CE-marked robot stations for arc welding.
In the standard version, it consists of a 6-axis MOTOMAN-AR1440 industrial robot (may have twin robots), a two-station positioner with payload of 500 kg per station, a controller and power supply, all mounted on a common platform. Workpieces can also be loaded and unloaded with an inner crane. Easy to install and ready for offline programming, ArcWorld CS offers a practical, accessible and bright environment for the robot and the operator.
• Quickly profitable
• It is possible to deal with two different products at the same time
• Prepared for offline programming
• Modern design
• Easy to install and operate
• A practical,spacious and bright work area
• Easy to move around the factory floor if the production need changes
Available with DX200 controller or YRC1000 controller