AlmaCAM Weld is an offline programming software for welding robots.
Through a graphical interface, it allows you to program a robot from a virtual environment using quality welding conditions, optimizing the utilisation rate of your robots.
- Increased robot production time
- Decreased programming costs
- Faster programming speed compared to programming by teaching
- Possible immediate programming just after creating the virtual modes of assemblies to weld
- Automatic search for collision-free trajectories
- Full and realistic complete cell simulation resulting in a reliable cell design and production
- Improved quality thanks to the integration of all the welding parameters (torch angles, outputs, etc.)
- Reduction programming cycle for similar parts thanks to the automatic transfer of welding programs
- Improved and safer operating conditions